High Pressure Steam Systems
We sell, service and install high pressure steam systems for manufacturing processes
We have a wide range of experience in many different industries. We are experienced in garment factories and alteration rooms, food processing
from cooking to sterilizing and packaging, pharmaceuticals including hospitals, and automotive upholstery from seating plants to
small upholstery shops.
We travel across the country and further to consult, install and service our steam systems. We hold patents on some of our machinery.
Seickel & Sons, Inc., based in Newark, NJ, is a family run business
currently in it's 4th generation
Seickel Mini Package
The Seickel Mini Package contains a refurbished manual steam press, a new Rema vacuum, a new Reimers electric steam generator and a new Lattner Blowdown tank. Unlike any other self contained system, our mini package is designed to be assembled on site, so it will fit through a standard 32" door.
- Found in all major department store alteration rooms, high end hotel valets and sample design rooms nationwide.
- Individual components to make transportation and installation easy.
- Unit comes pre-piped ready for on-site connections to drain, water, vent and electric.
- Service is backed by our nationwide network of repair technicians
For more information download the brochure: Seickel Mini Package
Electronic Control Systems
We have a new control system that can be retrofitted to most any machine
We currently have available systems to directly replace:
- 4 timer mechanical control on Hoffman/New Yorker pressing machines
- Cissell K420 Timer - Directly replaces the original timer using all the existing wiring
- 2 timer control with incorporated head safety guard systems
Our controls are designed for long, trouble free life. With no moving parts in the control, there is little to fail. We can custom build a control to suite your needs. Have an old Ajax timer to replace? Let us know. Want an extra feature that your current control doesn’t offer, let us know. All controls have a LCD display which can be customized for your needs.
Some of the features that we have incorporated include:
- Keeping track of start cycles. This is a great feature if your operator is on piece work
- Alarm Display screen. This can be displayed when a safety control is tripped
We have a full fabrication shop in house that can modify or construct custom steam manifolds to retrofit or build systems and machinery from scratch. We have the knowledge and the experience to help layout your plant, factory and alteration and design rooms. From fully automated plc operated steam systems to manual steaming operations, we can do it.
Feel free to browse around this site. If you have comments or questions about our products or services, or simply need more information and want to contact us, click on the contact button on any page within this site.